Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Get Married in San Diego County, Anytime of Day!


The beauty of San Diego, includes sandy beaches galore!

When the weather gets warmer more people start thinking about outdoor activities, including weddings on a beautiful sandy beach. Well, just because it's cold outside, doesn't mean you can't get married now! Regardless of the temperature you can get married anytime, 24/7. You choose the time and location and I'll be there! Whether today, this weekend, St. Patrick's Day, Summer Solstice, Fourth of July, your birthday or any day of the year! It is all up to you!

Anytime. Anywhere.
It's your day. Create it the way you want it!

My name is Sindi Somers. I am a non-denominational, ordained minister. Although I am legally a reverend, please just call me Sindi.

I believe that a marriage is an agreement between two people. Two souls, regardless of gender. I perform both spiritual and secular ceremonies. My goal is to present a ceremony that communicates your personal beliefs. It is your day and I am here to support your vision.

With over 15 years of experience, I can help as much or as little as you need. Not only will we work together to get your ceremony, just right, but I can help at the rehearsal, organizing the flow of your wedding party.

If you are trying to find the right location, I am a great scout for your special day! Whether a wedding at Balboa Park or on the water in Ocean Beach, Point Loma, Carlsbad, La Jolla or Coronado or in the mountains, a banquet room, church, restaurant or your private home, anywhere, east, west, north or south, I can help! Whatever you need, I am there. As much or as little as requested.

I can be reached at sindisomers@gmail.com and 619-797-0705.

Congratulations to you both! I look forward to the possibility of officiating your special day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good to know about this information on weddings in San Diego. Last month, arranged my cousin’s wedding at one of immensely popular San Francisco wedding venues. Decorated the venue with fresh flowers and it looked awesome.