Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Get Married Now or 12-12-12 or anytime!


GET MARRIED TODAY!
OR TOMORROW! OR 12-12-12!

Anytime. Anywhere.
San Diego County. Orange County. LA County.


Recently I was hired to walk a couple's dog down the aisle. Usually at weddings, I am the officiating minister, but on this particular day, I had my dog walking hat on! It was a gorgeous San Diego day on the water, with sunshine shimmering on the sea. So beautiful and the sweet Basset Hound ring bearer was a hit as we walked down the aisle and delivered the rings to the best man.

I am a very dog friendly wedding officiant!

If you want to incorporate your pet(s) into your wedding, I say, "Go for it!" It's your wedding. Create it however you wish! Whether small and intimate, large and extravagent or any other scenario you can dream up... I am here to support your vision!





Call me at 619-797-0705 or email sindisomers@gmail.com

CONGRATULATIONS to you both!
I hope to hear from you! -Sindi

No comments: